Origin Trail provides processors and consumers with confidence about where their supply comes from and how it is grown. We give end users the opportunity to connect with who grows their product. Growers benefit from better understanding the needs of their end users and can see first hand their crop going into end products.
We focus on cooperating with farmers that have on-farm storage. This is foundational to our food traceability offering. We provide transparent and fair marketing solutions for farmers that allows farmers to fully maximise their on-farm storage assets and overall farm returns. We ensure farmers have a direct line of sight to the end user to support farm decision making and responsiveness.
Sustainable practices, overall quality and environmental impact are central themes to everything we do. We make it our goal to partner with the best farmers and end users to ensure an efficient alignment of priorities and goals regarding our overarching themes.
Clayton works directly with our growers and our clients. He manages the relationships, logistics, analysis and reporting of our cereals, oilseeds and legumes.
· 6 years’ experience in agricultural commodities (inputs).
· Domestic and international marketing programs.
· Direct relationships with agricultural stakeholders.
· Direct relationships with domestic and international manufactures.
· Sourcing, implementing, and managing national distribution networks.
· Financial management and accountability.
· Management and business acumen.
· Market research and brand design.
· Execution of Product and service marketing programs
· Relationship building and management.
· Agri-commodity logistics, domestic and international.
I have both domestic and international experience within the agricultural sector while being based in Australia. My international experience has had a focus on Asia. I have overseen the importation of agricultural commodities and distribution within my Australian network. I have built several sales and marketing campaigns for Asian businesses on Australian goods. I have expertise in the wine production and supply-chain logistics for international and domestic operations. I consistently work with national corporations, independent rural agricultural businesses, and regional grower agricultural organisations. Most of my work has been grounded around domestic and international trading and logistics. I reside in southern Victoria on the Mornington Peninsula.